Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)


How can I make a payment to my association?

  1. If you have the payment booklet, you can conveniently pay online by clicking on “Make a Payment” above, as well as setting up auto-pay.
  2. You can mail or drop off a personal check or money order payable to your association to our physical address: 5728 Major Blvd, Suite # 300 Orlando, FL 32819.
  3. You can also call your bank and do a bill pay through your financial institution.     Payee: Your association       Account number: Your property address.

I received a violation letter, what should I do?

  • Once you have complied with the violation, send pictures to so the violation can be closed.

I sent my payment on time, why do I have late fees?

  • Payments must be received by the due date and not sent. Please submit payments well in advance of the due date to allow for sufficient processing time. Business days do not include the day the payment is submitted online, weekends, or federal holidays.

Will I receive an invoice for my assessments?

  • No, you will receive a booklet from Centennial Bank with instructions to process the payments to your association.

I do not have my booklet, how can I get one?

  • Booklets are only sent once a year by Centennial Bank, if you do not have yours, you will need to wait for the bank to send another next year. In the meantime, use the payment options available on “How can I make a payment to my association?”.

How can I set up automatic debit payments?

  • If you have your booklet with you, the instructions will be on the third page.

Can I pay over the phone?

  • No, we do not accept payments over the phone.

Can I pay with a credit card?

  • No, we do not accept credit card payments.

When are my assessments due?

  • Each community has its own due dates and periodicity for the assessments, if you do not have your booklet, you can check that information in our homeowner online portal.

How can I get access to my online portal?

  • Send an email to asking for the homeowner portal activation, you will receive further instructions from our team then.

How can I request an estoppel?

  • Payment is upfront and the check must be payable to Odin Property Management LLC, and mail to 5728 Major Blvd., Suite 300, Orlando FL 32819. Send the request to
    • Regular estoppel fee – $250.00 due upfront (15 days)
    • Rush estoppel fee – $350.00 due upfront (5 business days)
    • Odin transfer fee – $175.00 due at closing

Can I make any changes in the exterior of my property?

  • Changes can only be made to the exterior of your property with prior approval from the board of directors of your community. If you are planning to do any project, send us the proper documentation. Click here to know more.

How long does my ARB/ARC take to be approved?

  • ARB/ARCs can take up to 30 days to be reviewed by the board of directors from your association.

What type of plants can I use in the exterior of my property?

  • Each community has its own rules and regulations, you can access that in our website, in the Community Forms and Documents > Association Documents.

Can my guests use the pool area?

  • They can use the pool as long as the homeowner stays with them all the time.

Is food, drinks or floatation devices allowed in the pool area?

  • Food, drinks or floatation devices are totally prohibited in the pool area or inside the pool itself.

Why is my account in collections?

  • If your assessment is not paid on time, you will receive a notification of late assessment (NOLA) from us, and you have 30 days to make the payment. After the deadline, your account will be sent to the law firm.

How can I contact the attorney?

  • You should receive a letter from the law firm with the contact, if not, send an email to and we can provide you.

How can I rent the clubhouse?

  • We ask that reservations requests are made at least 30 days in advance. Clubhouse rental is based on availability, so please submit your request by completing the form properly and send to Click here.

Where can I find my community documents?

  • You can access them on our website, Community Forms and Documents > Association Documents.

I need to change my mailing address, how can I do it?

How can I report an animal?